Regarding the arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes the following initiatives are being undertaken by IQAC for formalizing the feedback mechanism in the college:
- A Feedback Form in English has been developed for obtaining feedback from the students and Hindi translation is in progress. The form would be made available in the form of a hard and a soft copy.
- One ‘General Body Meeting’ of the students shall be held once a semester
- Monthly ‘Class Representatives Meetings’ would now onwards be held with the Principal
- A ‘Feedback Box’ would be kept in the college premises.
- One parent and alumnus, respectively are a part of the IQAC committee
- Two meeting with the Class Representatives and the Student Union have been held on 5th January and & 7th February 2017.